Tuesday, July 13, 2010

week 11

well i'm officially a fat cow. sigh. it's probably all of the non-paleo food i've been eating. my day starts off on a good paleo foot, and then nauseau sets in. did i say this on my last post? i probably did....this baby is sucking my brain out of my head. but yeah. that's my paleo update. not much to update.

my crossfit update is a little different, though! last week i ended the week on thursday with 150 x 1 pood kettlebell swings not for time (but i timed it anyway...and i'm not going to tell you my time b/c it was pathetic). on friday i did 21-15-9 of 55# thrusters and push presses, not for time but for time (ehem). I should've gone heavier, but it was day 4 in a row of woding and i coached all week - so i wimped out. i tried woding on saturday but only got in 2 rounds of 60x26# kb swings, 20 shoulder presses @ 45# and 40 situps due to a new person coming into the gym when i was mid-wod. not bad for "only 2 rounds."

i rested sunday, and i was back at it yesterday with a broken up angie type wod. ten rounds of 10 pullups, 10 pushups, 10 situps, 10 squats - 100% rxd. again, not for time...but for time. i should just stop with the time thing because it's seriously depressing. dave beat my time by half. HALF i tell ya! i used to whoop his butt. but he better watch out...i'll only be pregnant for 7 more months, and then i'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

now...if i could just get my diet reigned back in.....

cravings: cheese please! and ceaser salads have been a big thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment