Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lara Bars

Last night at CF, there was some discussion going on regarding some snack bars called "Lara Bars." Supposedly they are totally Paleo! How exciting is this!? I have not checked out these little gems myself...YET...but I hope to do so in the next couple of days. Here is what Alima says about them:

"Lara bars. They are by the other protien bars at publix and WF's. Publix has a better price but WF has a better selection. The apple pie, cherry pie and cinnamon bun are my favorites so far!!!"

Enjoy everyone!

3 comments:

  1. www.larabar.com to puruse the flavors and ingredients... i have had these before but didn't realize they were paleo... glad to know it! oh, and cashew cookie is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara bars are awesome!!! Cashew and Banana bread are my favorite. - Katie Herman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I bought some last night, but I'm using them in times of Paleo emergency! (Great for trips and they will be perfect for traveling during the holidays!) I haven't eaten one yet, but as Dave said "I'm just relieved to have something out of a package!" I can't agree with him more! Makes me feel a little normal!

    ReplyDelete